Our number one priority is for everyone to have a fun & safe experience! Below are some safety rules that we ask all visitors to follow to ensure this >
Safety Rules for adults/riders:
• Supervision by a responsible adult is required at all times.
• All riders should be aware of rules posted on the inflatables and in our park.
• Entry into the inflatable device should be done in an orderly and controlled manner.
• Riders should be of similar age, weight and height range. Older children should not bounce with younger children of differing size.
• Persons under the influence of any “Intoxicating” substances are not permitted in the bounce house area or on the premises.
• No smoking permitted in the bounce house area or on the premises.
• No pets allowed on the premises.
• No shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, or sharp objects.
• No somersaults, diving, wrestling, flips, jumping from the tops of our slides, rough play, climbing on the outside and hanging on the net are allowed in the inflatable.
• No food, drinks, gum, pets, silly string, colored hair spray or confetti is allowed in the park or inflatables.
• Riders must wear socks, to protect from slide or velcro burns.
**We reserve our right to remove anyone who fails to follow our rules, no refunds.
Additionally, below are precautions that we will use on a daily basis to keep you & your family safe >
Our Daily Safety checklist:
• Weather conditions are safe for operation of inflatable device.
• Vinyl/Patterns are clean and free of stains
• Seams and velcro are secure and in good condition.
• Tie-down straps are strong and show no breakage.
• Inflatable is anchored or sandbagged and secured in place.
• Entrance/ safety flap is secure and in place.
• Entrance/Exits are clear of obstructions.
• Warning and Rule signage is in place and visible.
• Internal air pressure is sufficient for sure footing.
• No debris or sharp objects are present.
• Blower is clean, firmly attached to inflatable & working.
• Electrical cords are free from wear and do not pose hazard to riders.